Graduate Software Engineer
Do you want to help us build the world’s best e-commerce technology platform?
We are looking for ambitious full-time engineers to join our ever-growing Technology function. You will be given real exposure on a global scale, working with the latest technologies & methodologies which will enable you to enhance your skills and grow with the business. We want problem solvers, innovators who can bring their own ideas into THG as we will give you the platform to grow and develop within our technical teams.
We have a strong reputation for internal growth, meaning lots of our senior team (Engineering Managers, Leads, CTO) have all started with us as graduates and quickly progressed due to the exposure and development we provide.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength. Our 6,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work across 11 cities worldwide. All our interns and graduates are based at one of our UK sites; Manchester Airport, Media City, Omega (Warrington) and Gadbrook Park (Northwich).
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Technology Division:
Technology is at the heart of the business, core to the growth and internationalisation of all brands that sit under the THG umbrella. Our platform currently supports 177 international sites, in 47 different languages and 23 payment methods. From hosting, all the way through to logistics, we power it all through efficient and scalable technology which has been developed in house!
With 600+ technologists globally, we are squarely focussed on bigger ideas with innovation, creativity and outside of the box thinking. We look for individuals with a passion for creating robust and cutting-edge systems that help our business’ and our clients grow their ecommerce presence.
Join THG as a Graduate in Technology & you will:
* Work on a variety of bleeding edge technologies including distributed computing, natural language, machine learning and artificial intelligence
* Learn new skills and add value from day one
* Work on a wide variety of exciting and technically challenging projects
* Work with other bright individuals on complex problems that will help change the face of global online retail
* Be promoted in record time as we have a meritocratic ethos
* Be in a position to demonstrate your awareness of how different systems interact with each other
* Give your input on technical discussions and roadmaps
* Have the ability to priorities works accordingly
* Be able to give presentations to the rest of the team and external stakeholders
* Competitive Salary, plus a performance-based bonus
* You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
* You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
* You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
* Company Pension Scheme
* Onsite Doctor & Physio
* Employee discounts